Fiberglass Pump Station
Excel Fluid Group Packaged Fiberglass Pumping Stations have been specifically designed to cater for applications with the need for a lightweight, corrosion resistant and cost effective solution. Fiberglass stations are ideal for applications with limited access and are fully engineered to handle ground pressures without external support.
These stations are available with a wide range of submersible pumps including grinder and non-clog style pumps. The complete station includes piping, valves, and lift out fittings.
- Raw sewage
- Subsoil Drainage
- Industrial Waste
- Residential Wastewater
- Institutional Wastewater
A complete range of heavy duty submersible solids handling pumps, chopper pumps, standard and ultra-high head grinder pumps are available in either freestanding or guide rail mount. UL FM or CSA explosion proof approvals available.
- H2S Resistant Durable Fiberglass Construction
- Time-saving installation process
- Eliminates differential settling concerns between wet well and valve vault
- Factory assembled and tested
Accessories / Options:
- Simplex, Duplex and Triplex configurations
- Safety Grate under the Hatch
- Bypass Piping and Valves for Portable Pump hook up
- Prewired Controls and Integration
- Drain back valve for the force main necessarily for freeze protection in seasonal use locations
- NPFA-820 qualifying designs available