Excel Fluid Group can custom configure pump station controls to fit your exact requirements. Our fully electronic pump station operation and monitor system, will integrate into your existing or new infrastructure.
Engineered to withstand the harsh and diverse environments of pump station controllers, the LOGIKOS M7 is purpose designed as dedicated pump management system.
Combining many years of experience in the submersible pump station and control industry, the LOGIKOS M7 incorporates a unique combination of features insuring total reliability, pump protection and control management.
The LOGIKOS M7 is ideally suited for duplex pump installations in a wide range of applications including sewage, effluent, storm water and potable water transfer. LOGIKOS M7 can be mounted on an internal door and built into a standard waterproof enclosure, customs made aluminum/stainless enclosures or motor control center.
Configurable for a wide range of level input signals including float, probe, ultrasonic and pressure transducer, the LOGIKOS M7’s versatility covers a broad spectrum at commercial, industrial, municipal, and domestic applications.
- Precision accuracy
- Greater pump protection
- Superior pump management
- Digital liquid level display
- Increase station reliability
- Text fault displays
- Ultimate control flexibility
- Simple to operate
- Pump diagnostic aid
Pump Protection & Diagnostics
- Constant monitoring of all three phases of electrical supply to protect pumps from phase loss or under/over voltage.
- Short-cycle protection timer to limit excessive start to the maximum pump rating-protects pump motor and enables selection of smaller pit detention volumes.
- Dry-run protection in manual mode – pump turns off automatically when there is no liquid in station. In addition, there is a special override function that bypasses all level controls and pump protections to enable pit to be pumped dry-turns pump off automatically after 10 minutes.
- Pump Diagnostics – record hours run and number of starts of each pump and monitors motor temperatures (thermostat or thermistors)
- Pump service required indication – Non-critical fault activates when pump running hours reaches preset figures.
- Hardware diagnostics test.
- Pump clog of check valve clog protection – automatically changes pump in single pump made on high level fault. Lock out pump if fault occurs three times sequentially.